Pages

Saturday 18 November 2017

MORE FROM MY UK VISIT

 
One of the main reasons for going to England at this time of year is to be able to attend the annual Gage Halloween party thrown by Kevin and Justine every year for at least 20 now. This year the theme was games, traditional or computer.  Here's my favourite photo with Jimmy dressed as Batman.

 
Here I am with Stephanie, my middle granddaughter, dressed as Lara Croft.  Sorry I can't seem to rotate the pics, hope you don't get a cricked neck!

 
Eldest granddaughter Kirsty with boy friend Barney.

 

 
There were 2 black queens, I helped Mandy to make her crown.

 
Justine and Kirsty having a fake fight in the kitchen.

 
Young Sarah had fantastic make-up to match her green hair.

 
Jo and James came as Reverend Green and Miss Scarlet from Cluedo.

 
Justine and Kevin were characters from the arcade game they have in the pub,  Blue Valkyrie and Red Viking.

 
I made a quick sketch trying to visualise my skirt with a hula hoop to hold it in shape, sadly the hoop ordered from Amazon never arrived.

 
Drawing Justine's costume while she worked on it the day before was quite a challenge.

 
There was plenty else going too, one day Justine had a skating class and I spent a morning in Guildford shopping and drawing the famous clock that hangs over the high street.

 
Another day we went to Loseley for a picnic lunch with her friends who also volunteer to work in the gardens.
We went on some lovely walks in the countryside too but you'll have to come back next week to see where we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment