Pages

Saturday, 28 November 2015

MUSHROOM PICTURE FINISHED

 
After a couple of weeks drawing a collection of mushrooms from different sources as you have seen from the previous two blogs I finally put them all together in the big frame to hang in my kitchen.

 
I wanted a different shape for the middle of the picture so...
 
 
 
I re-cycled this ink cap drawing that I did a couple of years ago, cutting off the edge and re-doing the background.


 
Then I found this one and decided it would complete the set if I trimmed off the surplus and added a few autumn leaves.

 
I'm rather pleased with the result and I hope you like it too, it's a nice change to see something new in the kitchen when I come down in the morning!