Pages

Saturday 18 March 2017

8 MORE PORTRAITS

 
This week I've been drawing my grandchildren and my sister's children.
Here is Stephanie aged 4 after a birthday party with a butterfly painted on her face.

 
Stephanie has beautiful straight dark hair that feels like silk, I used to love washing and drying it in the days when I lived in England and popped in every week after work.

 
Kirsty, the redhead, has a beautiful smile that lights up a room.

 
As an adult now she is still full of fun and that hair is a wonder, very Pre-Raphaelite!

 
Jimmy as a baby already had his big greeny grey eyes.

 
He is turning into a handsome young boy now, the apple of his mummy, Jo's eyes!

 
My sister Juliet has a lovely daughter, Esther.

 
And a good-looking son called Sebastian.

No comments:

Post a Comment