Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

New year creativity.

 
I've been talking to Justine recently and we've both noticed an increase in our creativity this month.  Is it the new year and having more time now that Christmas is over perhaps?
I'm full of ideas for my bookbinding and have already rearranged the back bedroom to use as a workshop. I'm gathering together all the equipment so I hope I'll be ready by the beginnning of next week to get started.
 
 
Alongside that I've made a couple of tops this week for our holiday to Tenerife in March as well as continuing with my 75 day challenge drawings.  The person who told me years ago that when I retired I would wonder how I ever found time to go to work was quite right!
 
I hope these pictures from last summer cheer up those cold dark winter days!

No comments:

Post a Comment